Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sweet Jane Dress

Pin It Now!
Here's a new dress that I finally got around to posting in my etsy shop. I love pleated ruffles, don't you?

Ok, this may not seem like a big deal, but it took a lot to suck in a 17 week tummy. I'm going to need to find a new model, dangit (I liked being my own shop model mostly because it was FREE).

I get really huge when I'm pregnant... huge as in with each of my two kids I gained over 60 lbs. True story. What can I say? I love ice cream. And cream. And chocolate milk spiked with cream. Oh, and I've never been able to give up my whole milk (I honestly have tried downgrading to skim and 1% many times over the years without success.). In fact, that reminds me... when the weather cools down, I'll post my totally awesome hot cocoa recipe. It uses cream and whole milk... divine indeed. Oh great, now I'm craving hot cocoa in 90 degree weather.

6 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Jodi! Congrats on the pregnancy, I am 17 weeks pregnant too...how crazy is that. I love the dress

Jenn

Heather said...

Okay, I LOVE the dress. One of these days when I drop like a billion pounds I want to order one...or maybe I should get one now to be my inspiration. Nah that dress needs to be worn. It is too cute! Good job Jodi.

Heather said...

Oh and CONGRATS! :)

Janell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janell said...

So pretty! You don't even look pregnant. Oops, deleted my comment when I meant to add that you could start a maternity line when you get bigger.

Pamela said...

YAY!! Congratulations!! How are you feeling? And I LOVE that dress! I'll have to put an order in once I'm no longer pregnant...I Love it!