Thursday, October 16, 2008

2d Zoo Crib Bedding

Pin It Now! My best friend growing up is having her first baby in November and I begged her to let me make her little boy's crib bedding as my gift to her. I really tried to convince her to let me use my all-time favorite little boy fabric ... Alexander Henry's 2D Zoo, and she was nice enough to give me full reign on the design. I love the end results and just had to post the completed pics before shipping it her way. Do you like my ghetto make-shift crib? It's my tiny kitchen table with my daughter's toddler mattress on top.

This is the quilt that I entered into the Etsy Handmade Kids Contest in August. I was so excited when it made it to the finals! In the end, it didn't place, but I was happy that it got seen by so many people.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You are amazing! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the little elephant on the quilt! What a special baby gift.

Linda said...

Love it! And I LOVE elephants, almost makes me wish I could have another baby! Haha

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful set. You are very talented

Juddie said...

Oh! So wonderful! I particularly like the quilt :-)

Anonymous said...

You are very talented!

sienna said...

Hey long lost friend!! Elaine told me about the crib bedding you made for her baby and about your etsy shop. Holy crap- you are amazing!! I LOVE all the stuff you are making. You are so talented, Jodi. It was fun to look at your shop- I think I will do me some ordering soon!

ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley said...

oh my goodness, I want to be your friend! I want to hang out with you and learn and borrow from your creativeness!

I sound like a stalker, haha. sorry.